Curated Information and General Resources About COVID-19
- Snoqualmie Valley Community Network: resources to support mental health for children and adults.
- Carnation COVID-19
- Fall City
- Love Snoqualmie: information about medical testing, services for children, educational resources, financial assistance, rent assistance and more.
- I-90 Community Church: information about financial and local sources of general assistance.
- Helping Hands Ministry: Community-wide general assistance fund to help meet basic needs including rent, clothing, mental health, and shelter.
Resources for School Aged Children
- Snoqualmie Valley School District (SVSD) website hosts considerable information on free childcare for health workers/emergency responders, food services for school-aged kids, education support, and childcare support
- Helping Hands Weekend Backpack Program offers groceries for students to take home over the weekend. They will be on-sight at the initial four school locations (CVES, FCES, OES, SES) on Fridays to distribute goods. People can also contact the Helping Hands hotline (425) 888-0096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or requests.
- SVSD has partnered with the YMCA and Si View Metropolitan Parks to provide childcare support for school-aged children for families who work in health care, pharmacy services, and emergency response roles.
- Macaroni Kid: Activity-based resources for families with children.
- SVSD will be offering grab and go lunches to elementary school kids and delivering lunches to neighborhoods throughout the valley Monday through Friday. Check the schedule here.
- Snoqualmie Food Bank offers curbside food delivery 9:30am until 4:30pm. Patrons are asked to line up and *remain inside their vehicle*. Food Bank staff and volunteers will greet and deliver food directly to the trunk of a patron’s vehicle.
- Mount Si Food bank offers home delivery for those without vehicles for contactless pick up.
- Hopelink Carnation: prepacked foo boxes available for collection.
- Tolt Church: perishable items available at church door Wednesdays 3p.m.-7p.m.
- Mount Si Senior Center: Curbside and delivery meals for citizens over 60 who lack financial help and/or physical ability
- 1-week blocks of meals for senior citizens
- Sno-Valley Senior Center: Community Dining meals to-go or delivery (if needed) and Meals on Wheels program. For more information or to place an order for a meal, call 425-333-4152.
Worship and Faith Based Organizations
Online and livestream church services:
- Snovalley Alliance
- SVA has also compiled a resource list. If you or your organization would like to be added to the list, email Emily: email@example.com
- Church on the Ridge
- Snoqualmie United Methodist Church
- Mount Si Lutheran Church
- Cascade Covenant
- Calvary Mount Si
- Tolt Church
Evictions, water shut off, and late fee assessment suspended for the time being in North Bend and Snoqualmie
Regional and National Coronavirus Information
- Resources for undocumented King County residents
- Freelancers/contract workers: information on government relief programs and updates on health insurance, aid programs, and strategies for staying safe
- King County Public Health
- Washington Department of Health
Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault & Human Trafficking Resources
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233 (Chat function available on website.)
24/7 access to support, safety planning, and resource referral for those who do not feel safe in their relationships.
- National Sexual Assault Hotline -1-800-656-4673 (Chat function available on website.)
24/7 access to support and resource referral for those who have experienced sexual violence and sexual harassment.
- Domestic Violence Programs in Washington State - find a program near you to get assistance if you, or someone you know is experiencing domestic violence.
- King County Sexual Assault Resource Center - 1-888-998-6423
24/7 access to support and resource referral for those who have experienced sexual violence and sexual harassment. The Center also offers one-on-one and group services for sexual assault survivors.