As a Member Experience Representative, you will serve as liaison between the credit union and its members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Represent the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
2. Provide in-person and by-telephone general and specific service-related information concerning credit union services or policies.
3. Respond to member's request, problems, and concerns and/or direct them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
4. Become proficient in processing the following member transactions in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner:
Process member deposits and withdrawals
Cash checks according to Credit Union policy
Process loan and visa payments
Issue money orders / cashier's checks
5. Balance transactions daily to ensure proper cash control, maintain daily limit in
cash drawer according to standard procedures; ensure that cash drawer is secure at all times.
6. Open new accounts and service existing account records. Provide all necessary disclosure information to member at account opening.
7. Issue Certificates of Deposit and renew Certificates as necessary.
8. Accept IRA deposits.
9. Cross-sell Credit Union services such as online banking, bill pay and loan products.
10. Order member checks as needed.
11. Process Line of Credit advances as requested by members.
12. Respond to and resolve member's request, problems and concerns for debit card issues and online banking/bill payment issues.
13. Ensure that workstation is properly stocked with forms, supplies, etc.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
Banking/Financial Services/Customer Service: 1 year
Minimum 1 year experience (bank or credit union).
Minimum 1 year previous experience cash handling.
Minimum 1 year previous experience in a sales or retail environment
Proficiency in basic mathematics and ten-key and calculator
Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) preferred but not required
Schedule: Monday through Friday, some Saturdays. Minimum of 20 hours per week.
ABOUT SNO FALLS CREDIT UNION
Founded in 1957, Sno Falls Credit Union has been serving our members in the Snoqualmie Valley for more than 60 years. Over the past 5 years, we have transformed the operations of the credit union to maximize the use of technology and digital banking platforms. We are focused on achieving goals, recognizing successes & excelling at member experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package:
• Competitive salary
• 100% company paid HSA health insurance plan/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
• Generous PTO benefits and paid holidays
• 401K with up to 6% matching contributions
• HSA with employer contribution
• Friendly, professional and inclusive work environment
Sno Falls Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We perform thorough background checks and credit checks.