Encompass is a private non-profit serving the Snoqualmie Valley and Issaquah communities for over 50 years. Our mission is to partner with families to build healthy foundations for children. We believe what happens early in life matters. We offer high quality, leading edge early childhood educational and therapeutic services to all children in our communities.DESCRIPTION: The Administrative Assistant, under direction of the Clinic Operations Supervisor, provides administrative support to Encompass staff at the Pediatric Therapy Clinic location, including reception, office administration and light accounting duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet clients, answer phones and collect co-pays/payments
- Enforce safety procedures with staff /visitors/volunteers.
- Oversee basic cleanliness and organization of the clinic spaces
- Schedule appointments, maintain room use calendars
- Maintain client files
- Stay current on program information, classes, special events and maintain front office brochures
- Support Clinic Operations Supervisor with front office administration and basic facility management
- Support Encompass staff as needed
HOURS: 10 hours per week
SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursday 3-6pm; Friday 1-5pm
SALARY: $15.03 – 20.15 per hour, DOE
LOCATION: Encompass Pediatric Therapy Clinic, 209 Main Ave S, North Bend WA 98045
- AA Degree, or equivalent experience
- Two years of administrative office experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and exercise appropriate discretion and judgment
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and vehicle
- Bilingual English/Spanish
General office environment, light lifting (up to 20 pounds) and bending may be required. May be exposed to cleaning products.
Send resume/application to: Encompass, attn. Kristin Webb, Director of Administration, 1407 Boalch Ave NW, North Bend WA 98045 or email to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Encompass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap.