- Greet clients, answer phones and collect co-pays/payments
- Schedule appointments, maintain room use calendar
- Maintain client confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines
- Stay current on program information, classes, special events and help maintain front office brochures
- Support Clinic Manager and Encompass staff as needed
Hours/Schedule: 10 hours per week, with opportunities for additional hours.
Regular shifts are 3-6pm Tuesday and Thursday, every Friday 1-5pm
Salary: $15.03 - $20.15 per hour, DOE
Location: Encompass Pediatric Therapy Clinic, 209 Main Ave S, North Bend WA 98045
• HS Diploma or GED
• Two years of administrative office experience, clinic setting preferred
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and exercise appropriate discretion and judgment
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Office/desk work
• Sitting for extended time
• Ability to drive
• Ability to lift 40 pounds
Send resume/application to: Encompass, attn. Kristin Webb, Director of Administration, 1407 Boalch Ave NW, North Bend WA 98045 or email to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Encompass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, or the presence of a non job-related medical condition or handicap.